Barbecuing and MEN
It's the only type of cooking a "real" man will do.
When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the
following chain of events is put into motion.
- The woman goes to the store.
- The woman fixes the salad, vegetables and dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places
it on a tray along with the necessary cooking
utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging
beside the grill, drinking a beer.
- The man places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to set the table and check
- The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat
- The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it
to the woman. (insert smug expression and "isn't
that steak a beaut!")
- The woman prepares the plates and brings them
to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does
- The man ask the woman how she enjoyed "her
night off". And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction,
concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.
This page was brought to you  |
with a smile by:
From the Heart
This site created by &
©Qwho 1999 - 2008+