Just in case you are having a rough day,
here is a stress management technique that actually works
-- and doesn't rely on habit-forming drugs.
Ready to give it a try?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Take a deep breath.
- Picture yourself near a stream.
- Hear the birds softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
- Recall that no one knows your secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called the world.
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall in the distance fills the
air with a cascade of serenity.
- The water is crystal clear.
- You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding
See? You're smiling already.
This page was brought to you
with a smile by:
From the Heart PostCards
||Page Added 02-01-10||
This site created by &
©Qwho 1999 - 2010+