Training Courses Available
- Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Iron
- Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Mop
- Dressing Up: Beyond the Wedding and the Funeral
- Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In
- Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In
- Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead
- Accepting Loss II: If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won't Bring It Back
- Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum?: You CAN Tell the Difference!
- Accepting Loss I: If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away
- Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!
- Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill
- Retro, Or Just Hideous?: Re-examining Your '70s Polyester Shirts
- Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Closet
- Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed
- Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels!
- Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink
- Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!
- Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware: No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote
- Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!
- Strange But True!: She Really May NOT Care What "Fourth Down and Ten" Means
- Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don't Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category
- Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime
- Directions: It's Okay to Ask for Them
- Going Out to Dinner: Beyond McDonald's
- "I Don't Know": Be the First Man to Say It!
- The Gas Gauge in Your Car: Sometimes Empty MEANS Empty
- Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It
- "I Could Have Played a Better Game Than That!": Why Women Laugh
with a smile by:
From the Heart PostCards
||Page Added 06-08-02
New Counter Added 06-12-08||
©Qwho 1999 - 2008+